Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Only One Day!

So many times I have started a weight loss program, started an exercise program and started the Flylady program to get my home in order. I have countless notebooks all over the house dating back through the past 8-10 years containing my plans to lose weight, get healthy and clean my house. I've read many books and blogs about getting it all together. I have never been able to get started... it has been years and years and years and the madness has to stop!

Tomorrow, I am going to take the first step and take action. My only goal is to be true to myself tomorrow. Just one day.

Here is my plan: (1) Attend Weight Watchers Meeting; (2) Stick to the WW food plan and journal all food choices for one day; (3) Exercise for 30 minutes; (4) Flylady Babystep #1; (5) Two BSF lessons and (6) Develop written plan for the next 90 days for home and work.

My goal is to post my progress on this blog along with my thoughts about the journey. I pray that God will guide me and give me the motivation to take action once and for all to get my life under control. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment